The place LeSean McCoy
shaped his NFL career
By: Matthew Coller
WGR550 Sports Radio
Tyler Matekevich receives the
Chuck Bednarik Award
the Maxwell Awards
Milford Academy provides
pipeline from New Berlin to
Syracuse, producing 14
players in last 9 years
By: Stephen Bailey
The Daily Orange
Powered by Benchmark Email
STUDENT NEEDS LIST
- Uniform: blue blazer, 2 white dress shirts, maroon tie, 2 khaki slacks,
black dress shoes, and dark socks. 2-3 of each should suffice.
- Workout clothes: shorts, t-shirts, sweats, black grass and turf shoes
(adjustable cleats), etc. Clothes in general.
- Bed linens: sheets, pillows and pillow cases, blanket or comforter (extra long twin).
- Toiletries: shampoo, soap, razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant,
shower shoes, towels, wash cloths, alarm clock, laundry bag, laundry soap, etc.
- School supplies: notebooks, paper, pens, pencils, colored pencils, markers, scientific calculator, photo id.
OPTIONAL ITEMS BUT SUGGESTED
Fan, small refrigerator, George Foreman Grill, laptop, cell phone,
(wireless internet provided), TV (1 cable hookup per room-splits at students' expense),
1 microwave per room, coins for laundromat, throw rug for bed floor, basketball, video
games or chess set, etc. for evening free time.
Please forward the following documents to complete your file and
enable us to schedule your classes and clear you for athletics.
- Final OFFICIAL transcript (sent directly from your high school)
- All SAT and ACT scores (photocopy of score report is okay)
- Supporting documents for LD (psych-eval, IEP, 504, etc.),
- NCAA Clearinghouse username, password, ID#
(register before arrival)
- CollegeBoard/SAT username, password, SS# or SSD#